Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Are we CRAZY or what?


Well for the first time ever...we braved the black Friday day! My husband, myself, and my daughter McKenzee all loaded up to go shopping! Wal-Mart here we come!

This is what time we left! I just had to get a picture for proof that I really could do it!


It was going to begin at 5:00 am (usually that is the middle of the night for me!). We arrived a little after 4:30 to take our posts! I had to remind my hubby that he really needed to change his attitude before we walked in the doors of Wally World! So he did just as told. I said, "We're making memories!". It was a success! We split up and went separate directions and waited til 5:00am for them to unveil the great deals. Everything in the ad was in a different location so you had to have a map that they handed out to be able to locate what you were looking for. Luckily for us we were able to get everything we came for. We could have probably made money off of some of our items! We had people telling us...your sure lucky you got that! They ran out of almost everything that was advertised. We will definitely do this again! It was a mad house but worth our trip!

Later that evening we went to my Mom's house for chicken & noodles with mashed potatoes, rolls, cheese ball, relish tray, and awesome pumpkin bars! YUM! I meant to take my camera in to get some pictures and totally forgot! I've got to get better at that! Hopefully I remember at Christmastime! Tomorrow we are having our kids over for the works again! I'm going to have to starve myself for the next couple of weeks just to get back on track! :( Way too much food!! But wonderful!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels