Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Houston trip...




















We had a relaxing weekend over the 4th of July! We flew to Houston to see my Aunt and Uncle. Brock, Molli, and Aspen went with us! It was Molli's first time to fly and Aspen's too of course! But...Molli is almost 21 and Aspen is only 7 wks. old! She was such a good baby! You hardly even knew she was there! I worried about her on the plane but...she did very good! She didn't cry one time! I'm sure the people that were sitting around us thought (before we took off)...great a baby on board! People commented after the flights how good she was!!

It was so good to visit with my Aunt and Uncle! We don't get to see them very much but...this year I've gotten to see them 3 times already!! Thank you so much for your hospitality Ann!! I'm glad we've gotten to spend so much time together!! Love you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels