Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

~Cuteness OR Messes?~


Looks can be deceiving!  These are the 3 little cuties we welcomed to the farm last week!  After all the OOHS & AHHS settled down...guess who's left to clean up their MESSES...yep, it's me!  Who else?  They even have 2 litter boxes just in case they want a change of scenery!  There's a problem though, only one kitty knows how to use it!  Must be the oldest one because US oldest children are rule followers! HA!  The middle kitty and the baby of the litter don't have a clue!!!  My garage is starting to smell and my knuckles are burning from the bleach and scrubbing of floors!  And my patience level is decreasing!

I wonder how God feels when He has to clean up our messes?  Kitties just leave little poo messes!  (thought about inserting a picture here but figured you could visualize this one on your own)  Human's leave GIANT messes sometimes!  And He just keeps loving us and cleaning up behind us!  OVER AND OVER AND OVER!  Just think of how many messes he has to clean up in one given day.  I don't know about you but I don't really feel the love when one of my kitties decides to leave me another mess!  Makes me want to send 'em packin'!  Good thing God doesn't feel that way about us!
Sometimes we may feel "cute" on the outside but really we're one giant "mess" on the inside!



Acts 13:38
"Brothers (and sisters of course), listen!  We are here to proclaim that through this man Jesus there is forgiveness for your sins (messes).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels