Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

More Birthday's...

Yesterday was Keegen's birthday!  I gave him a big hug and told him Happy Birthday and he looked at me and told me that it really kind of wasn't his birthday!  I said...Yes it IS your birthday...I was there when you were born and I know today is THE day!  He said...Well, MiMi...we're celebrating tomorrow (which is today, Saturday) so tomorrow will really kind of be my birthday!  HuH??  So I'm blogging about his birthday on his really kind of birthday!

My how time flies....

Look who's 6!!

I can't believe it's been 6 years since my first grandchild was born!!!  Keegs you pave the way for me being a MiMi!!!  Love you Bunches!!!  Happy really kind of Birthday!!!!

Also...My Dad, Keeven and Keegen's Pop (who Keegen is named after) is having a birthday today and he is %# yrs. old!!  Happy Birthday Dad!!!  Love you Bunches on your REAL Birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels