Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Wasting Time or Enjoying Life?

I am the worst at "wasting time"! BUT, I really really do enjoy most of it! My mind is spinning all the time about what I can do or make next! My husband always tells me that if I didn't waste so much time...I might get something done! Hmm...ya think?  I'm SO easily sidetracked! I'm sure that's why I don't always finish projects when I start them. I eventually come back to them...I REALLY DO!!
The hubs is a GET IT DONE kind of guy! Drives me crazy because if something better comes along he says..."I have to finish this first!" Grrr...  They always say...opposites attract! And that statement couldn't be more right!
When I found this sign, at ~pitter & glink~, I knew it was meant for me!  I just had to make my own!  YES, I wasted valuable hours painting this BUT, I ENJOYED EVERY SINGLE MINUTE OF IT!


I'm going to hang this where I can see it everyday to remind me AND my husband that if I'm enjoying what I'm doing {wasting time} then I must be happy!  Isn't that what life is all about...Happiness?
So, if you ever drop by my house and I have a sink full of dishes...I probably got sidetracked and found something better to do!  Don't judge me...I might just be in the garage making YOU a gift or I might just be enjoying myself {wasting time}.

(lettering done with my Silhouette Cameo!)

2 comments:

  1. I love your version of the sign! The clock in the background is a great addition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your version of the sign! The clock in the background is a great addition!

    ReplyDelete

Labels