Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Dresser COMPLETE!!!

FINISHED!!
I posted about this on Thursday hoping to get it done before my hubby's birthday on Sunday!  Well, we had a long busy weekend so I showed him a sneak peek and promised to finish it today!
It was so much fun to make!  He's is a huge Oklahoma State fan. Since I've self diagnosed myself as an "organized hoarder" I just happen to have this old dresser sitting around from when my kids were babies and I thought why not...it's just taking up space in my garage anyway! I love the way it turned out!
I've never used wax as a finish before but I absolutely love how it turned out!!  Love me some Annie Sloan paint too!! {Barcelona Orange and Graphite}

6 comments:

  1. I am very impressed! Can't say we're OSU fans around here but I can still be impressed with your creativity! Great job, Amy! I bet your husband loves it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sonya! I grew up in an OU family...married and some how got converted to OSU! Yes, my husband loved it!

      Delete
  2. Love it!! I saw the dresser on Sassy Sites and had to come by and say GO POKES! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Grace!! I can't wait to make another one but this time with special dates and places! Still working out the details in my head!

      Delete
  3. This looks really great!!! Wow!!! I can't let my husband see it or he will want me to make him a Clemson one! lol. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. You're a no reply-comment blogger, so I couldn't email you the answer to your question, so here it is. I used a font called "Digs My Hart" for the "wasted time" on the bottom of my wooden chevron sign. I found the font on a free font website and downloaded it. (I can't remember which site.) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, looks like I need to make some changes to my settings! I didn't know it was like this! Thanks for telling me! I HAVE that font already! I recently downloaded it and haven't used it much so that's why I didn't recognize it. Thanks for taking time to "reply" back to me.
      ps...I love your blog name! I can't get it out of my mind! How cute!

      Delete

Labels