Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Dresser RE-DO


I have been in love with this dresser since the first time I saw it on Pinterest!

I saved it and have kept going back to it and I FINALLY started my project!
My husband's birthday is Sunday and he asked me to “finish” his OSU room upstairs!  I really think he thinks I’ll fail him big time!  So if you see him…DON’T tell him about his new dresser that is going in the room!  After Sunday it’s ok to talk about it!  Lucky for me…he doesn’t ever get on the computer and never asks too many questions about projects strung out all over the garage!


Dresser is primed…Drawers are painted Annie Sloan Barcelona ORANGE!  It’s all ready for my lettering that I cut out on my Silhouette Cameo (that I LOVE by the way!)


Next step after that will be to paint the whole dresser Graphite (over the vinyl lettering) and then peel off the vinyl stickers to reveal the orange underneath!  I can’t wait for the reveal!!!!  Check back for the FINISHED project!!  I just wanted to give you a sneak peek and keep myself accountable to FINISH it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels