Pages

Monday, January 26, 2009

Fun Weekend...and packing!

I have to be short because I'm packing! We are trying our best to get out of our house for the couple who bought our house. Travis and Lisa are expecting a baby very very soon and we want to let them get in our home as soon as possible. Packing is NO fun!

Jodi and I went to Houston this past weekend to "A Girls Night Out". Lysa TerKeurst, Renee Swope, and Kate Gosslin (from Jon & Kate plus 8) were the speakers...we had a great time.


Then we got to spend the weekend with my Aunt Ann in Houston! I was so excited to see her! I thought it had only been 3 years but...she informed me that it was more like 7! That is horrible!!! We had a wonderful time and I plan to go and see her more often now! Love Ya Aunt Ann!!


Well, I better get back to packing...wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels