Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

What was I thinking???

Well, Never say Never!!  I said NEVER again will I have another dog!  But I've always wanted a Basset Hound and I had a VERY weak moment.  We kind of like this little fella!  If you're from my neck of the woods, then you know where we came up with his name. It took a blond (my little sis) to help us name him!  Poor little guy didn't have a name for 4 days.  Thanks Kam glad you took a ride with me tonight and glad you read the sign! Duh...why didn't I think of that?!
meet
Bado {Bay-doe} rhymes with play-doh...

Do your ears hang low do they wobble to and fro? Can you tie 'em in a knot can you tie 'em in a bow?


Takin' pictures is Ruff!
I know I'm going to catch it from my kids so let me explain...
YES, he's in the house BUT only for his photo shoot and notice he has a doggy diaper on!  Kind of cute, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels