Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

Just a little Christmas dress...



Often I get so excited to find new things to make that my mind gets super clogged with TMT (TOO MANY TUTORIALS)!!  The other day I found a cute little peasant dress pattern and couldn’t wait to make a Christmas dress for my sweet Aspen!  Sorry boys {Keegen, Preston, & Mac}I’m NOT making a dress for you, it just wouldn’t be right!  The dress was a breeze to make!  I also learned a new simple techniqueShirring!  I love learning new things!  I followed a tutorial on the internet!  Although I don’t have a Brother sewing machine, the instructions still helped out tremendously!  I always forget how much I love to sew until I pull out my machine again!


Aspen has a new Frosty the Snowman DVD and she's been watching it over and over so when I saw ^this fabric... I couldn’t resist!  I can't wait to give it to her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels