Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Santa Fe Soup

I LOVE new recipes...I'm sure you've heard me say that before! I was at my Mom's house last night and she showed me a new recipe that Kayda had mailed to her. So guess what's on my stove top right now! You guessed it...Santa Fe Soup! Kayda told Mom that it's good to serve with Corn Bread. We just had beans and I had some leftover corn bread because I made a double batch.
Here's the recipe:
SANTA FE SOUP
(from Kayda's kitchen)
Brown:
1 lb. hamburger with 1/2 onion
Then add:
1 can Rotel
1 can corn (undrained)
1 can Bush's Chili (Kayda likes medium...I only had mild)
1 can crushed tomatoes
Then add:
8 oz. Velveeta
You can't get much easier than that! It smells wonderful! I'll report on the results later! Have a great Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. I hope it turns out great!! haha...
    And I love all the Christmas decorations. The stars are precious. I want to make one! And the ball things about your kitchen table are way cool.

    ReplyDelete

Labels