Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Lost but now found! All the way from Cozumel, Mexico...

We took our trip over the 4th of July weekend and I'm just now posting these pictures because...I just now have them back!  We paid a photographer, while we were in Cozumel, Mexico, to take beach pictures for us!  Now this was a BIG deal for us because we had to be dressed and ready on the beach at 8am!  We're on VACATION...and that is entirely too early for me!  After grumbling and mulling it over...we went ahead and did it!  We liked the pics so we bought the entire CD and brought it home with us.  After a few days of being home I was trying to load the pics to look at and the CD was blank!  The sweet lady that took our pics had given me her email address in case there was a problem.  I never in a million years thought she would send them to me again.  She held true to her word and below is something I'll treasure forever!  We had so much fun taking them and I would highly suggest, if you ever get the chance, take some yourself!






2 comments:

  1. Glad you got your pictures back! That would have made me sick! They are ALL great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Love the one of Mike kissing you on the cheek!

    ReplyDelete

Labels