Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

~Pink Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookies!


I’m getting so excited to meet my new little niece! She’ll be here any day!  So in honor of her today…I made some Pink Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookies!  I found the original recipe on Pinterest. I had to tweak it because I didn’t have all the ingredients (sugar cookie mix)!  So I took 3 of my own recipes and combined them to come up with my own.  They are wonderful and Oh So Pretty!!  I’ll post my recipe soon...I just wanted to share the beauty of them!


Hurry and have that sweetie Kayda...I can't keep honoring her by making pink food and eating it!  You know how I love pink!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Amy! These look delicious! Can't think of a better way to celebrate a new baby girl than with pink cookies!!!

    ReplyDelete

Labels