Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

*It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...


I do believe this is the latest I’ve ever put my tree up!  Does that mean I should keep it up longer?  Once I get going I have a blast putting all the ornaments on it and remembering when…

Topper…this is always my favorite part!!

No maybe this is my favorite...I made these little stars a couple of years ago…they add so much grandkid personalization to my tree!!

A picture is worth a thousand words...aren't they precious!




My Mom gave me a bunch of wooden ornaments a few years ago!  I will treasure them forever!  She made them when I was a little girl (she said I helped but they are all too neat for that!).  They were on our Christmas tree year after year!  I think this Santa one is my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels