Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Cinnamon~Vanilla Coffee Creamer


My Husband LOVES to add a little coffee to this...


Since we live 40 miles away from the nearest Wal-Mart…it’s not always easy to just stop and pick some up!  AND half the time when I brave going into that huge, overwhelming, cart-filling place, they don’t even have the creamer in stock!  All the other flavors are there and they ALWAYS have the generic brand of the Cinnamon Vanilla creamer {I’ve tried to pull that one off-NO WAY doesn’t work}!
Well, he ran out AGAIN!  So, as I was lying in bed last night trying my hardest to fall asleep, I remembered seeing a recipe for French Vanilla Coffee Creamer, I thought why not, I’ll give it a try and just add in cinnamon!!  At midnight I popped out of bed {I would have NEVER been able to fall asleep if I hadn’t} and ran to the kitchen to see if I had everything and sure enough, I did!  You see, he would be getting up WAY earlier than me and I wanted it to be ready for him.  Kind of a little surprise...


He found it and tried it!  I got a phone call this morning WITH APPROVAL!  He said, “you know that was pretty good…the more I drank it the more I really really liked it”!  If you know him at all you’ll know, he’s NOT a creature of change!  Same toothpaste, deodorant, soap, razor, clothing {brand}, alarm clock, etc… for as long as I’ve known him!  Me on the other hand, I’m a sucker for every new thing on the market!  Probably one of the main reasons I DON’T like to watch TV…those darn commercials suck me in every single time and I want to go NOW to purchase the “new” item!
I would love to share the recipe with you so here it is:
 
Cinnamon~Vanilla Coffee Creamer
  • 14oz sweetened condensed milk
  • 14oz half & half (you could use milk)
  • 2 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1 tsp cinnamon

    Instructions:

    Pour all of the ingredients into your container. Tighten and shake vigorously for a few minutes until well combined.

The original recipe came from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels